Positive contributions to the community:
- Actively support the improvement of tax implementation in Indonesia, our experts provided input to the parliament for the draft of the 2000 and 2008 Indonesian Tax Laws.
- Encourage our employees to participate in their community, for example by giving them extra annual leave for those volunteering in the social activities (i.e. humanitarian workers, fund raisers for underdeveloped areas, etc), as well as giving our donation.
- We give our financial support and our active participation to a number of Non Governmental Organizations involving in the community social improvement, such as Center for Indonesian Reform, Institute for Economic Study, and Indonesian Business Link
- We regularly support and participate in several international conferences for social and economic improvement in Indonesia.
Commitment to the environment:
- Utilize used paper for internal use
- Prohibit smoking at working place
- Save energy, turn off air conditioner and computer when it is not used
- Replace PC with NoteBook which uses less electricity
Treating employees well:
- Fair working conditions
- Avoid forced and child labor
- Prohibit discrimination
- Respect our employee's freedom of association
- Provide special room for children and nursery room at office
- Provide transportation (company’s driver or taxi voucher), and meal for employees working overtime above 8:00 PM
Conducting business practices with ethical values:
- Maintain our independency when dealing with clients and government institution, especially if required to provide opinion and valuation as a consultant.
- Prohibit bribery and excessive entertainment expenses.
- Maintain professional relationship with government institution.
- Use only original software for all computers.
- For years we have committed to provide free training for student, taxpayer, tax officer and tax consultants for their specific needs under a program named Generating Real Excellence in the Area of Taxation (GREAT Program). This program is aimed to create a better tax environment in Indonesia, since in Indonesia taxation is often considered as a non professional environment.
- We are aware of our role in transferring our knowledge by actively making contribution in tertiary education as lecturers or key note speakers, in addition to our financial support for student activities.
- Due to our concern for education in general, we established a foundation, Yayasan Buah Hati, which is engaged in elementary education.
- As part of our responsibility as consultants, we participate in socializing the latest government regulations by organizing free seminars and providing free newsletter for the business community. We also conduct Tax Coaching for UMKM (SME)
- Provide free TaxGuide Software for Universities.